It's been a very eventful 2013, with a wedding, a new house, school, and new jobs! There are no signs of slowing down yet, so in the few days of vacation, I just wanted to stop and wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Here's a list of our house New Year resolutions that you'll get to see progress in 2014:
1) Finish up the entryway opening ASAP!!!!
2) Scrape the popcorn ceilings in the living room.
3) Remodel the kitchen (summer).
4) New flooring (before Christmas).
5) Raised beds for the vegetable garden (February).
6) Drip irrigation for the garden (February/March).
7) Plant an orchard (February).
8) Fix the broken sprinkler system (spring).
9) Replace the mantle
11) Host Christmas 2014
12) Move out of the apartment and into the house!!
and more! We can't wait to tackle 2014!!